You have no items in your shopping cart.
Flowers by post delivery information
1. All bouquets are presented in a protective bouquet sleeve with tissue and curled ribbons or a gift bow. The bouquets are delivered in a stylish gift box, which provides protection during delivery.
2. All deliveries are by first class post and UK delivery is normally within 24 - 48 hours after leaving our premises. To ensure your bouquet arrives for the date requested it is our policy to post out 48 hours before the arrival date.
3. Our flowers 'may' arrive in bud for maximum freshness and vase life.
4. Flowers are dispatched from Guernsey Monday to Friday - there are no Sunday deliveries. Order before 12 noon GMT for despatch that day and arrival within 48 hours.
5. If you require a delivery around a bank holiday we normally post a day earlier to ensure the flowers arrive for the special day.
6. Due to postal deliveries we can not guarantee a precise time of arrival.
7. Bouquets for Christmas and Mother's Day will be dispatched from Guernsey so they arrive with the recipient during the week leading up to the special occasion. This will ensure that the flowers which arrive in bud will be fresh and at their best for the special day.
8. Due to the stringent quality controls, we reserve the right in exceptional circumstances to substitute flowers or packaging of equal or greater value.
9. At Christmas and Mothers day due to the large volume of orders we sometimes have to restrict the number of bouquets available for this period. We reserve the right to substitute any bouquet if not available for a bouquet of equal or greater value.
10. We offer a 100% guarantee. If you are not entirely satisfied please contact us by any of the methods shown below.
Additional Terms for Gifts
11. All items will be packed and sent individually. Allow up to 4 working days for delivery.
Guernsey Flowers Limited
Guenrsey Flowers Limited
Guernsey, GY1 6JA